วันอังคารที่ 8 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2558

My (IT) Plan B


Hi everyone
Today I'm gonna tell you about my (IT) plan b.


Since I'm a senior BBA students. I have a lot of projects to do during the semester. Also, I'm a commitee of Photo club as a secretary so I have many documemt files to do and share with my friends in group. 

At first, I always send file of my work to my friends through e-mail but it is quite difficult that sometimes my friend has to edit something and send back to me. 
It is waste the time and cause less efficientcy of work process.

 
So, I find the way to make it easier. My brother suggested me and my friends to use the Google docs to save and share files within the groups. I found that it works very well. We can easily share file of works and use it everywhere through smartphones. 

The google docs also provide other functions like Docs, Sheets, Slides, or forms that help me a lot to do the document file or easily do the online questionaire. 


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น