วันอังคารที่ 22 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2558

HOW DO I PRACTICE GREEN COMPUTING ?

Have you ever heard about " Green Computing " ?
Yes, I think everyone has heard about it.

Green Computing is the study and practice of environmentally sustainable computing or IT. The goal of green computing is to reduce the use of hazardous materials, maximize energy efficiency during the products' life time.


There are many methods to practice the green computing in real life. For me, I practiced the green computing in many ways. First, I always shut down or turn off the electricity devices every time that I don't use it like using the sleep mode on the computer or use it in eco friendly manners. Next, I try to reduce the use of hazardous materials. For example, I will recycle the paper to use more benefit if I can. As I'm a student, I usually have to print out the slide or some homework that I have to use a lot of papers. So, I use the back page of the paper to print out the slide.

Actually, The practice of green computing is not too difficult for me. I think everyone can help doing the green computing in their own life. This is the simple ways to help and save the environment.

1 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. I always set sleep mode for laptop because I think it's convenient ; however shut down may be better ! OK , i will try to do to save the world.

    ตอบลบ