วันอังคารที่ 15 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2558

MY ERP PRESENTATION

I thought a lot about my first presentation because I don't know much about ERP or Enterprise Resource Planning. So, I tried to search information about ERP first before I chose the topic to present in the class.

The topic that I chose is " 7 Significant ERP Trends". I thought that it is very interesting as most companies will get the benefits from using ERP techniques. So,  Then I checked the topic on BIS website to make sure that it won't be the same as my classmates. I posted the topic on Monday and I had time to prepare my presentation for a week. I did the powerpoint slide and prepare the presentation before the presentation day.

On the presentation day, I checked the rank of the presentation. I was number 16th. I waited for my queue and listened to other presentation. There were a lot of interesting topic of ERP. However, I prepared myself and did my best.

1 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. I think CRM is quite interesting! come in trend for now,
    I heard for today company try to keep relationship with customers more than past so CRM is very important !

    ตอบลบ